Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Black Sherif Releases "The Villain I Never Was," His Debut Album

Cover Art: “The Villain I Never Was” Album By Black Sherif

Today (October 6), Ghanaian music star and BET Nominee Black Sherif releases his much-anticipated debut album titled, "The Villain I Never Was." The 14-track album features Nigeria's top-notch musician, Burna Boy. "The Villain I Never Was" is available now to stream and download across all digital music platforms via the link below.

“It took me everything to give life to this body. The one thing in my life that I gave everything up for. There is life in this body, I hope it treats you good and speaks to you like I want it to. My debut album, 'The Villain I Never Was' Available on all stores on October 6, 2022. Thank you, Love you,” Black Sherif shares.

The 20-year-old musician is known for his vocal range, songwriting abilities, and how applicable and relatable his songs are to contemporary listeners and his music lovers.

With the real name Mohammed Ismail Sherif Kwaku Frimpong, Black Sherif's distinctive sound is intended to gain a sizable cult following, with the ultimate aim of establishing him as a global icon. His potential and audience are expanded by the way he combines Afrobeat, drill, and other sounds with Ghanaian highlife. Listen to the Album below.

Stream/Download “The Villain I Never Was” album by Black Sherif [here].

Watch the visualizer for "Oh Paradise," a song from the album

Track listing for the album

1. Kwaku The Traveler
2. Second Sermon Remix ft. Burna Boy
3. The Homeless Song
4. Soja
5. Oil In My Head
6. 45
7. Prey Da Youngsta 
8. Sad Boys Don’t Fold
9. Konongo Zongo
10. Waste Man
11. We Up
12. Toxic Love City 
13. Don’t Forget Me
14. Oh Paradise

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Thank you for engaging with my content. Your insights improve its quality. Please share your thoughts in the comments. If you find this article helpful, consider sharing it on social media. For any inaccuracies, alert us for correction.