Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

bigBen "My Killa" Feat. Camidoh Official Music Video

bigBen "My Killa" Ft. Camidoh  

Fast-rising Nigerian artiste, bigBen collaborates with Ghanaian “Sugarcane” hitmaker Camidoh to release the official music video for their soft slow-tempo melodic Afropop tune titled “My Killa.” The official audio was produced by Ghanaian record producer Beatz Vampire.

With his actual name, Benedict Uchenna Dike, bigBen creates music that appeals to all inclinations since he feels that it may be a medium for expressing one's feelings. Again, he has made it his mission to leave his imprint in the art business by fusing Afro-soul, Afrobeats, Afropop, and other styles of music.

In the music video for the song "My Killa," a man is seen as he makes an effort to win a woman over by professing his love for her. Eats Media directed the "My Killa" music video, which was shot in London.

This is a simple love song for everyone. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Don't forget to leave a comment below if you have any thoughts on this article.

Stream/Download "My Killa" by bigBen Ft. Camidoh [here].

Watch the official video on YouTube here

Post a Comment

0 Comments