Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Black Sherif Shares The Trailer For “The Villain I Never Was” His Upcoming Album

Black Sherif.    Photo by @iamkaptin

Ghanaian rapper, singer, and songwriter, Black Sherif shares the trailer for his forthcoming debut album, “The Villain I Never Was.” The much-anticipated project will include 14 tracks alongside his most recent release "Soja," and is slated for release on October 6, 2022.

“It took me everything to give life to this body. The one thing in my life that I gave everything up for. There is life in this body, I hope it treats you good and speaks to you like I want it to. My debut album, 'The Villain I Never Was' Available on all stores on October 6, 2022. Thank you, Love you,” Black Sherif shares.

The 20-year-old musician is known for his vocal range, songwriting abilities, and how applicable and relatable his songs are to contemporary listeners and his music lovers.

Pre-Save “The Villain I Never Was” album [here]

Watch the trailer on YouTube below

Post a Comment

0 Comments