Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Johnny Drille Is Out With A New Ep “Home”

 Photo: Richie Igunma

Talented singer and songwriter Johnny Drille has released a brand new EP titled, “Home.” The newly released project contains 6 tracks and features artists like Phyno, Adekunle Gold, and The Caveman.

“I’ve made this specially for you, a piece of my heart in words and letters, some of the best songs I ever made with some of the most incredible artistes, which I can’t wait to share with you. My new extended play that I’ve called HOME will be out this Friday,” he shares on social media about the new project.

EP's Tracklisting

1. Home Ft. The Caveman
2. How are you (My friend)
3. Only God Knows (Beautiful mind)
4. Lover Ft. Phyno
5. Jumoke
6. Journey of Our Lives (feat. Adekunle Gold)

Stream/Download the Ep here: https://johnnydrille.lnk.to/homeEP

Watch the official video here


Production Credit

Executive Producer -  Don Jazzy
Mixed & Mastered - Johnny Drille
Director of A&R - Rima Tahini

Connect with Johnny Drille

Instagram: @johnnydrille
Twitter: @Johnnydrille
Facebook: @Johnnydrillemusic
Visit his website: http://johnnydrille.com/

NB: This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only.

Visit MUZICGH often for more exclusive content and updates. Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments