Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Mercy Chinwo Releases New Single “Confidence” Ahead of Her EP Launch

“Confidence” song by Mercy Chinwo

Today (March 24), Mercy Chinwo, one of Nigeria's most popular and talented gospel singers, has released a new single titled “Confidence.” The song is a powerful declaration of trust and faith in God, who is more than able to do all things; It is also a reminder of the presence and protection of God, who surrounds us like a shield and makes us victorious in every situation.

“Confidence” is the first single from Mercy Chinwo's upcoming EP “Elevated,” expected to be released later this year. The EP will feature more songs that showcase Mercy Chinwo's exceptional vocal and songwriting skills, as well as her passion for spreading the gospel through music.

The song “Confidence” was produced by Isreal Dammy, a renowned producer who has worked with Mercy Chinwo on several of her previous hits, such as “Obinasom” and “Chinedum.” Besides having a catchy and upbeat melody that will make you want to dance and sing along, “Confidence” also has simple but profound lyrics, expressing the confidence and assurance of knowing God.

The new release has received positive feedback from fans and critics alike, who have praised Mercy Chinwo for her consistent delivery of quality and inspiring gospel music. A captivating video accompanies “Confidence,” enhancing its appeal and impact. Check it out below.

Watch the official video on YouTube here


Some of the lines from the song are:

“My confidence is in You, is in You
I put my trust in You, trust in You
Jesus, I'm not alone, You're with me
'Cause one with You is majority”

“Looking unto Jesus
Author and finisher of faith
I'm at rest because I have You
I have You, I have everything”

“You surround me like a shield
Fairest of ten thousand to my soul
That's why I am not worried
You're with me, I'm not alone
Yes, I'm covered”

In all, if you are looking for a song that will boost your confidence and faith in God, then “Confidence” by Mercy Chinwo is the perfect choice for you. It will remind you of the power and authority of God's name, and the peace and joy that comes from trusting Him. The song is available for streaming and download on various platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music. Listen to “Confidence” today and be blessed. 


Article References & Sources: CeeNaija | GospelHotspot | PraiseJamzBlog


Editor’s Note: Hi, I’m Derricking Wilson, the author of this article. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only. You can quote portions of this article in your write up but don't forget to credit where credit is due by linking to us. If you have any questions or comments, please share them below. Visit MUZICGH frequently, for more exclusive content and updates. Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments