Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Ghanaian Superstar, Sarkodie Set To Release New Album "JAMZ" November 11

Sarkodie

Multi-award-winning Ghanaian rapper, singer, and songwriter Michael Owusu Addo, better known as Sarkodie, is excited to announce the release of his much-anticipated forthcoming album, "JAMZ." The new project, "JAMZ," is Sarkodie's 8th studio album, and it's a follow-up to his latest album, "No Pressure" released in 2021.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to rap. I fell in love with this art form as a youth. Growing up in TEMA gave me a lot to talk about. Always had an idea the kind of career that I wanted, so I had to stay true to myself. My second album is already 10 years, and I'm on my 8th studio album still, doing it my way. It takes a lot to stay motivated, but you can't be in a rush to skip the process. You will still have to deal with everything that comes with it. This new project is called Jamz, basically how I feel. This collection of songs is like your favorite playlist. Now let's have fun," he shares.

The album will be released on November 11, 2022, as stated in the caption.


NB: This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only.

Visit MUZICGH often for more exclusive content and updates.

Post a Comment

0 Comments