Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Anne Wilson Releases “Sunday Sermons,” a Song Inspired by Her Faith Journey

Cover art: Anne Wilson's song “Sunday Sermons”

“Sunday Sermons” is the latest song from Anne Wilson, a talented artist and songwriter who signed with Capitol CMG in 2021. The song, which celebrates the power of God’s word and the impact of church sermons on her life, is available on all digital platforms.

Anne Wilson made a remarkable entrance into the Christian music scene with her debut single “My Jesus” in 2021. The song, which expresses her personal relationship with Jesus Christ, topped the Billboard’s Hot Christian Songs chart and the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. She followed it up with her first extended play, My Jesus (Live in Nashville) (2021), which reached number twelve on the Billboard Top Christian Albums Chart in the United States.

Anne Wilson shares the inspiration behind “Sunday Sermons” and how it reflects her faith journey. “This is my story of growing up in the church since I was a little girl. God used every Sunday sermon to develop a firm foundation in Him. I didn’t realize just how deep my roots were in Him from all those years of showing up to church each Sunday until I encountered hardships in my life. No matter what happens in life – even losing a loved one, I can always go back to that foundation of truth that the Lord planted in me through each of those sermons. This song is to remind you to cling to the One who’s consistent and faithful. Jesus loves you more than you could ever imagine,” she says.

She also expresses her excitement for the release of the song and her hope for its impact. “…I cannot wait for y’all to hear this and I’m so thrilled to see what God will do through this song… No matter what the world throws at me, I know His Word is true. It all started with heart-stirring, Spirit moving, Sunday sermons,” she adds.

Stream or download “Sunday Sermons” by Anne Wilson [here]. 


Editor’s Note: This post was last updated on August 22, 2023.

Post a Comment

0 Comments