Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Lauren Daigle Announces New single “Thank God I Do”

Lauren Daigle

Two-time GRAMMY Award winner Lauren Daigle took to social media on Tuesday (February 22) to announce the new single, writing the title of the song, “Thank God I Do,” and the release date along with a snippet of the new music in a Twitter post.

The multi-platinum-selling artist's long-awaited new single will be released on March 8, 2023, however, you can pre-save/pre-add the song here. “Thank God I Do” will be Lauren’s first release after signing with Atlantic Records via her longtime partner Centricity Music.
 
"I don’t know who I’d be if I didn’t know you," Lauren shared on social media.

Visit MUZICGH frequently for more exclusive content and updates. Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments